University of Canberra
Deadline: 9 Oct
Study in: Australia
Course starts Semester 1,
Vice-Chancellor’s Social Champion Scholarship at University of Canberra
Vice-Chancellor’s Social Champion Scholarship at University of Canberra: International students who are planning to begin their studies at the University of Canberra in the first semester of NEXT YEAR and who exemplify the University of Canberra’s core values and demonstrate a commitment to social engagement, sustainability, and the amelioration of inequalities will be eligible for the Vice-Social Chancellor’s Champion Scholarships.
University of Canberra
Level/Field(s) of study:
Undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree in any subject
Number of Scholarships:
Students who reside in Latin America, Southeast Asia, Africa, or South Asia, do not have access to other large scholarships, and are otherwise unable to afford foreign study are strongly urged to submit an application (example: Australia Awards).
Up to $50,000 per year, which will cover any and all tuition fees incurred throughout the duration of the course, on-campus housing, a financial allowance of $10,000 AUD per year, and any and all other miscellaneous expenses incurred in the first year..
You are eligible to apply if you:
- At the time of application, they are located outside of the United States.
- have submitted an application to the University of Canberra for an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree, but have not yet begun studies there;
- have achieved a grade point average of at least 80%, which is the minimum required by the program (or equivalent).
- You must be in possession of an offer letter from the University of Canberra, in any of its incarnations (including a conditional or provisional offer).
- you intend to study in Australia and have submitted an application for a student visa there (subclass 500).
- If you are a student who is just starting off.
- the primary applicant for the visa. Both the dependents and the original visa applicant are ineligible for the award. Additionally, the dependents cannot accompany the primary visa applicant.
Applications are currently closed.
To apply, you must complete the VC’s Social Champion Scholarship online application form. Deadline is 9 October.
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Official Scholarship Website: https://www.canberra.edu.au/campaign/vice-chancellors-social-champion-scholarship