Sheffield Hallam University
Deadline: 31 May/1 Nov (annual)
Study in: Sheffield, UK
Course starts Sept /Jan
Transform Together Scholarships for International and European Union (non-UK) Students
Transform Together Scholarships for International and European Union (non-UK) Students: The scholarships is for a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate taught course at Sheffield Hallam University of each academic year.
Sheffield Hallam University in UK
Field(s) of study:
All full-time undergraduate and postgraduate taught courses offered at the University.
Number of Scholarships:
International and European Union (non-UK) students
There is a discount of fifty percent, which is equivalent to a fifty percent fee waiver, that is offered for the first year of study for both undergraduate and postgraduate taught courses.
To be eligible to apply for one of these scholarships, you must:
- be a student from outside the country who pays tuition.
- Only for postgraduate students: having received a minimum grade of 2.1 or its equivalent in your undergraduate honors degree, as well as fulfill the academic and English entry requirements for your program.
- Only undergraduates need apply; applicants must meet or surpass the course’s English and academic admission standards in order to be considered.
- You must have submitted your application to Sheffield Hallam University for a place on one of their full-time taught undergraduate or postgraduate programs and obtained your student identifying number.
- You are responsible for covering the whole cost of your education. This indicates that you are not receiving any financial assistance for your studies from an outside organization or individual such as a state or local government, a scholarship organization, a private business, or an employment.
- Have the financial means to cover any additional costs associated with your course, such as those associated with field excursions
Read the full eligibility criteria at the official website.
You are need to have submitted an application to Sheffield Hallam University for the relevant academic year for a place in a full-time taught course in order to be eligible for a Transform Together Scholarship. Find a class that interests you and submit an application for it if you haven’t already done so.
After submitting an application for a program and receiving a student identification number, you are required to submit an online application for a scholarship no later than the 31st of May for enrollment in September or the 1st of November for entry in January..
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) to access the application form and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Official Scholarship Website: www.shu.ac.uk/transformtogether