The iPhone 6s is a smartphone that was designed and marketed by Apple Inc. It was announced on September 9, 2015, and was released on September 25, 2015. The iPhone 6s is an evolution of the iPhone 6, featuring improved hardware specifications, as well as 3D Touch, a force-sensitive touchscreen.
Here are the technical specifications for the iPhone 6s 64GB LTE model:
- Operating system: iOS 9 (upgradeable to iOS 15)
- Processor: 64-bit A9 chip with M9 motion coprocessor
- Memory: 2GB of RAM
- Storage: 64GB of internal storage (no expandable memory)
- Display: 4.7-inch Retina HD display with 3D Touch, 1334 x 750 pixel resolution at 326 ppi
- Cameras: 12-megapixel rear camera with 4K video recording and 5-megapixel front-facing camera with 1080p HD video recording
- Battery: 1715mAh non-removable lithium-ion battery
- Connectivity: LTE (4G), Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.2, NFC (for Apple Pay)
- Dimensions: 138.3 x 67.1 x 7.1 mm
- Weight: 143 grams
- Other features: Fingerprint sensor (Touch ID), barometer, three-axis gyro, accelerometer, proximity sensor, ambient light sensor
Overall, the iPhone 6s is a powerful and feature-packed smartphone that offers a range of capabilities for communication, entertainment, and productivity.