Mytmoro.com understands the importance of your personal and financial information, so we are dedicated to keeping your information safe and secure.
What information we collect
By accessing mytmoro.com, we may collect information about you through the newsletter form and comment section on our website.
The personal information that we may collect depends on the precise services that we may give but normally we collect just your email address.
Our newsletter form located just before the footer of our website and our comment section located behind every of our blog post are the two main places that we may collect your information.
When visitors leave comments on the site we may collect the data shown in the comments form, to help spam detection. We can as well use our visitors comments to improve the services that we offer.
If you upload images to the website, it is advisable you avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. This is because visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
What are Cookies?
Cookies are unique small text files that usually pops ups at the bottom of a website asking you to accept “yes” so that you can enjoy using that particular website. Cookies are usually downloaded to your computer or mobile device by websites that you visit so that the next time you visit that same website; you won’t have to enter your personal information again.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies usually last for one year.
If you visit our newsletter box, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
Can I turn off cookies?
Cookies can be turned off. If you do not wish to receive cookies, you can set your web browser to disable cookies. As analyzed above, cookies help you to get the most out of a website. If you decide to disable cookies, you may find that certain aspects of a website do not work as expected.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
No one. mytmoro.com does not disclose your personal information to anyone.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. Administrators can see and edit that information. We will hold your personal information for as long as is necessary to fulfil the purpose for which it was collected
What rights you have over your data
You have right over the information we collect from you.
You have a right to: ·
- Object to the processing of your personal information
- Request a copy of personal information we hold about you
- Ask that we update the personal information we hold about you,
- Correct any information that you think is incorrect or incomplete
- Ask that we delete personal information that we hold about you,
- Restrict the way in which we use such personal information
To exercise any of your rights, or if you have any other questions about our use of your personal information kindly contact mytmoro Admin at email@example.com
You may also use the contact detail if you wish to make a complaint to us relating to your privacy.
If you are unhappy with the way we handled your personal information or any privacy query or request that you have raised with us, you also have a right to complain to a data protection regulator in the place you think we have breached your privacy.
Where we send your data
HOW WE USE INFORMATION ABOUT YOU
We may use the information we collected from to:
- Manage and improve any services that we provide
- To know the statistics usage of our website
- To adjust on the content of our website so that we can provide you with a more personalized experience.
- Draw your attention to our new products and services that may be of interest to you
- To manage and reply to any inquiry that you submit through our website.
- Contact you to give us feedback on products or services that we provide
- Contact you for marketing or research purposes
We generally use the information we collect from you for the purposes described above which we believe it’s of a mutual benefit between us and our clients. It may interest you to know that the information we collect:
- Does not affect your fundamental rights and freedoms.
- May be necessary for contract commitment that we may owe towards you. If you do not want to continue receiving any marketing materials from us, you may communicate this to us via recommended options and we will process your request as soon as we can
Protection of your personal information
We use a range of physical, electronic and managerial measures to ensure that we keep your personal information secure. We understand the privacy obligations when handling personal information so we are committed to keeping your information safe and secure using two level password encryption, anti-virus, administrative and technical controls to restrict access to personal information
kindly note that in as much as we use appropriate security measures to keep your personal information, be aware that the transmission of data over the internet even by email is never absolutely secure.
Storage of Your Data
Deletion of Information
We will only erase/delete personal data in the event of any of the following:
- The personal data is no longer serving the purposes for which they were collected
- You request that your data be deleted from our data base
- The personal data was unlawfully collected or processed in the first place;
- Any other lawful directive.